- To provide a united voice for all independent, responsible, and ethical vape businesses in the UK,
- To provide credible knowledge and guidance to support the independent vaping sector and promote constructive interaction between this industry sector and the scientific community, vapers, policy makers, and the general public,
- To foster research and manufacturing excellence in order to deliver a proportionate regulatory landscape that adequately reflects the needs of vaping stakeholders and recognises vaping as a sector in its own right,
- To provide members with up to date information and promote and share the most appropriate good practices,
- To support harmonised and proportionate regulation,
- To help members to deliver the best possible products and services,
- To promote innovation and R&D allowing for continuous development in the independent vape sector,
- To work to enable viable, fair, and competitive environment for the independent vape industry,
- To provide members with access to a dedicated resource hub which will provide access to regulatory and compliance information as well as access to industry experts, regulatory experts, and scientific experts.
- To be a research and statistical centre, to aggregate and publish statistics, and to provide analysis on the independent vape industry and other relevant market information.
- To be a technical centre providing commentary, guidance and advice on all legal and other regulatory developments of relevance to vape product manufacturing,
- To provide a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information, and
- To promote the independent vape industry.
supporting UK excellence.
showcasing the best the UK vaping industry has to offer