IBVTA members now have access to a new suite of membership HR, legal, and employment advice benefits to help them in the day-to-day running of their businesses.
IBVTA members now have unlimited access to the following:
· HR advice line and website with over 550 related documents,
· Legal advice line and online library of template legal documents,
· Health & safety advice line and online library of related documents, and
· Tax and VAT advice line.
In summary, IBVTA members now have access to five business advice lines and almost 1,000 business documents.
In addition to this, IBVTA members now have access to £1 million of excess free legal expense insurance. This policy covers legal costs associated with a variety of enquiries, including: employment disputes, health and safety prosecutions, and property disputes.
IBVTA Business Support – What is it?
· Advice Line – unlimited access to experiences advisors offering practical advice on HR, employment law, health & safety, legal issues, and tax and VAT matters.
· Website – access to over 700 template documents covering HR, employment law, health & safety, and legal matters. The website also includes and HR and health & safety “health check”.
What can IBVTA members use IBVTA Business Support for?
· To help them resolve any issues they have with HR and employment law, health & safety, legal or tax.
· Members do not have to wait until they have an issue or serious problem before they call. The advice line will help answer any questions they may have.
IBVTA Business Support is available now and is included within the existing membership fee so will not cost members any extra.
For all regulatory and TPD/TRPR advice and questions, members should continue to use the IBVTA advice line as usual.
If you are not already an IBVTA members, please click here to find out more about the benefits of membership.